SHARPAL 216N FACEOFF™ Dual-Grit Diamond Tool Sharpener is ideal for restoring and honing all sorts of axes, hatchets, mower blades, machetes, shovels, hoes and other tools edge. Industrial monocrystalline diamond is electroplated in nickel onto a steel base. With industrial precision flat, hard wearing surface and durable design, it guarantees consistent, even sharpening for years of dependable use. It is double-sided with both extra coarse and fine diamond surfaces. Use the extra coarse side 220 grit (60 micron) to quickly and easily restore a dull or damaged edge. Use the fine side 600 grit (25 micron) for a sharp edge. Sharpen dry. No messy oil needed. The double sided diamond coated plate is firmly attached to the octagonal shape handle by magnetic holder. It is so simple to change grit by inserting a finger into the notch, lifting the plate off the base and turning the plate over. It comes with easy-grip handle with finger guard to ensure a comfortable and safe grasp. Comes in portable storage pouch.
- Restore and hone all sorts of axes, hatchets, mower blades, machetes, shovels, hoes and other tools edge
- Extra Coarse 220 grit (60 micron) for a damaged or very dull edge
- Fine 600 grit (25 micron) for a sharp edge
- Easy-grip handle ensures a comfortable and secure grasp
- Finger guard for safety
- Sharpen dry. No messy oil needed
- With portable storage pouch