"Samme som BP-2-BKW, men 6 lenger."""
Safari Sling keeps your rifle secure on your shoulder. But, it automatically drops away as you raise to shoot...without unslinging....making you faster.
Equally important, this patented design lets you carry your rifle hand-free in three different positions:
- Out in front of your body, in the right-side-up position.
- Over your shoulder, in the traditional hiking position.
- Across your back, and out of your way.
The 2" wide webbing is soft and comfortable, yet remarkably rugged. And, it does a superior job of spreading weight evenly which lessens strain and fatigue. (The sling itself only weighs four ounces.)
Safari Sling installs easily on most rifles and shotguns. And, the patented heavy nylon loops fit 1" and 1-1/4" standard swivels.
If you're inclined to cover a lot of ground while hunting, remember that the Safari Sling works great with backpacks.
The Safari Sling comes in two versions:
- The BP-2 fits rifles and shotguns with 1" or 1-1/4" sling swivels front and rear.
- The BP-6 fits most shotguns without factory swivels and includes a rear swivel and stud. For regular buttstocks only.